Quench Oil / Quenching Fluid Filtration
Maintaining a quench system oil’s / fluid’s viscosity and temperature can be a difficult task. One issue that many facilities battle is quench oil sludge build-up, which can cause non-uniform heat transfer, increased thermal gradients and increased cracking and distortion.
Filtering and separating quench oil sludge will keep filters from plugging and heat-exchanger surfaces from fouling. The loss of heat-exchanger efficiency can cause overheating, excessive foaming and fires in these quench oil systems.
CentraSep® is the proven leader in separating solids from liquids. Since 1981, CentraSep has specialized in solving problems through application engineering. Nowhere is this problem-solving approach more apparent than with our unique centrifuge system, which was created after listening to customer challenges and needs in the filtration, separation, and maintenance of various fluids, including quench oils. Contact us today to see how CentraSep can help you with your quench oil / quenching fluid filtration and separation application.
Benefits of the CentraSep Quench Oil / Quenching Fluid Filtration System:
- Standard 316 stainless steel construction
- Improved fluid quality and reduced rejected parts
- Extend the life of oil, reducing oil purchases
- Fully automatic system
- Lowest maintenance in the industry
- Low operating costs / media-free
- Reduced pollution and environmental impact
- Solid separation to the single micron capabilities
- LIFETIME WARRANTY option available
- Extensive international installations
CentraSep is more than a centrifuge manufacturer; we are a Filtration Engineering Solutions Company.
Talk to one of our Engineers today to see how we can help with your quench oil / quenching fluid filtration and separation needs.
Top of Page